LIULI GONG FANG - Back Order
LIULI was established in Tamshui, Taiwan in 1987 as Asia's first Liuli workshop and stands today as Asia's largest Liuli arts brand.
Loretta Hui-shan Yang and Chang Yi are the co-founders of LIULI and lead the brand as Creative Director and Brand Manager respectively. LIULI operates 70 galleries around the world throughout Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore and Malaysia. 2008 brought the first two stateside galleries in San Francisco and New York. Over twenty years LIULI creations have been acquired by internationally renowned museums for their permanent collections and LIULI works have been exhibited in over 30 countries and territories. LIULI collection was once bestowed upon VIP members of the Annual Academy Awards and Grammy Awards.
------------------------------------
With regard to this piece, you can back-order.
In addition to the commodity price, the transportation charge from the local manufacturer is required.
First of all, please fill out the required form from the "inquire about this item" button, then, we estimate the delivery time and the transportation charge from the local manufacturer. When you would accept the delivery time and the transportation charge, the advance payment of 30% is required and as for the remaining 70% amount, please proceed to pay at the time the shipping date is fixed.

* NOBLE TRADERS CO., LTD. sells and supports 琉璃工房(LIULI GONG FANG / LIULI LIVING) as a sole distributor in Japan.

Search Results

Brand Name:
Liuligongfang - Back Order

Your search for selected condition returned 140 results.